Sunday, April 5, 2009

Marge's Contribution!

I shared a card made with one of my favorite recent PTI sets, With Sympathy. Though not popular or fun to make, we all sadly need sympathy cards sooner or later - just a fact of life. Of course, this set could be used for so many more occasions, which is one reason it's so popular with everyone who adores PTI!!! Actually the sentiment I used here is great for an "encouragement" card too, as Gwen so aptly pointed out! I also have this card posted here on my personal blog & another version here. I'm anxious to try some variations in ink/cardstock soon! I absoutely LOVE the sketch I followed too, which is from Card Positioning Systems. If you're ever needing inspiration, check out CPS.
Papers: PTI's Vintage Cream & Berry CS
Stamps: PTI's With Sympathy
Inks: PTI's Berry Sorbet & Ripe Avocado
Emellishments: Robin's Nest Island Blossom & Grapes & Leaves Dew Drops; Pink Stickles

No comments: